- Brass Alloy & Labradorite
- Total length is 76cm, drop length is 38cm. Leaf charm is 2.2 x 1.6 x 0.05cm. Large stone is 0.9 x 0.5 (dia). Small Stone is 0.6 x 0.6 (dia).
- Suitable for Outdoor Use
- Country of Origin
|Product SKU||Size||Dimensions (H x W x D)|
|IN0201||One Size||38cm x 2.2cm x 0.6cm|
To care for your jewellery, we recommend storing in the accompanying suede pouch or somewhere dry and safe when not in use. Handle with care and keep away from moisture. Please do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners as this may damage the finish. The piece may tarnish over time.
Delivery & Return Options
- Free Delivery on orders over £80 within 3 - 5 working days
- Standard Delivery within 3 - 5 working days - £4.95
- Our Next Day Delivery service is temporarily unavailable.
- Delivery costs and lead times for shipping outside of the UK will be calculated at the checkout. These will be based on your location and order size.
Visit our delivery page for more details.
To return any unwanted items, click here for our recommended services.
For further information, please visit our help centre.
India has a rich heritage of jewellery making. Our collections are handmade with 22 karat gold, by a fair-trade enterprise in Rajasthan. Artisans use traditional techniques honed over generations to create these beautiful and unique pieces.Discover More
Ethical. Eco Friendly. Handmade.
The materials we work with shape our collections and play a key part in our look and values. We choose to work with natural, recycled and reclaimed materials through sustainable methods of production. Whether it’s the makers’ distinctive style, the character of the piece or the inspiration behind its origins, there’s always more to tell than meets the eye. Every product has a story...