Gift Card Terms & Conditions
- Gift cards are redeemable online (UK orders only) and in the Nkuku Lifestyle Store.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Any remaining balance will be cancelled on the expiry date of the validity period.
- Please note the specified amount will be issued on one card.
- If you require multiple gift cards for different recipients, you will need to order the gift cards in separate transactions.
- When purchasing online, you will be required to enter your own email address ready to forward the gift card onto your chosen recipient.
- Promotional codes cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- No delivery charges apply.
- No cash alternative.
Important returns information
- All gift cards must be retained post-purchase with the receipt of the redemption purchase in case of return for refund or exchange. We can only offer a refund or exchange if the receipt and original gift card are present when processing the return.
- For any items purchased in-store with a gift card, you have 14 days to return for a refund or exchange as per our in-store returns policy.
- For any items purchased online with a gift card, you have 28 days to return for a refund or exchange as per our online returns policy.