Promotional Terms & Conditions
Extra 10% off sale items with code EXTRA10. Offer is online only. Minimum spend £30. Limited time only, while stock lasts.
- Free standard delivery offers apply to UK mainland only. Applies to online orders only. Delivery will be discounted at checkout. Delivery times on large furniture pieces may vary.
- Promotional codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and excludes made to order furniture, sofa collection, jaisalmer range and original artwork.
- Promotional codes are valid on full price items only, unless otherwise stated.
- Nkuku promotional codes can only be used towards your purchase on Nkuku.com, by telephone or redeemed in our Lifestyle Store, where explicitly stated. Some promotions may only apply to online, telephone or in-store purchases.
- Promotional codes cannot be used on third party websites or retail stores.
- The discount associated with a promotional code will not be applied to any delivery charges. Promotional codes can be entered on the basket or payment page during checkout for the discount to apply.
- Each promotional code may have a limited time period in which to be used and/or a maximum number of orders per code permitted. Once these limits have been reached the code will be invalid. Specific terms and conditions for each promotional code setting out any such limits can either be found in the communication you received with the code itself or on the specific promotional code terms and conditions page via the website.
- Nkuku reserves the right to suspend, change or cancel any promotion at any time. Nkuku may update these terms from time to time and reserves the right to add additional terms and conditions for specific promotions during the period of validity.
- Promotional codes and competition prizes have no cash value.
- Any refund you may be entitled to will be calculated according to the terms of the promotional discount use.
- Promotional codes are provided and operated by Nkuku Limited of Lower Tweed Mill, Shinners Bridge, Dartington, Totnes, Devon, TQ9 6JB registered company number 04614918
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Competition entries are available to UK residents only.
- Competitions are not open to employees or any person directly or indirectly involved with Nkuku or the running of the competition.
- Multiple entrants will not be accepted.
- Entrants must ensure that the details they provide at the point of entry are accurate.
- The winner will be selected at random and will be contacted on the email address provided. The winner must contact Nkuku to claim their prize within 14 days of the date the first email was sent. Reasonable efforts will be made to contact the winner. If they cannot be contacted, fail to respond or if a prize remains unclaimed in the time frame stated above, the prize shall be forfeited and Nkuku reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to the next entrant selected at random.
- Competition prizes have no cash value and no alternatives are offered.
- Nkuku reserves the right to cancel or change the competition at any time, if circumstances change that are beyond our reasonable control.
- By entering Nkuku competitions you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agree to be bound by them.