We understand the limitations some of our customers may face in returning items to us in light of the current situation, so we are being flexible with our returns policy. We have extended our returns window to 60 days from 16th March 2020 for all online purchases, until further notice. As ever, if you have any queries regarding a return or are unable to return an item to us due to self-isolation, please contact Customer Care who will be happy to help.
We want you to be pleased with your order. If for any reason you are unhappy with your product and would like a refund or exchange then please return it to us within 30 days of receipt in an unused condition and in original packaging with the returns form completed and placed inside the parcel you are returning.
- We are happy to replace most products but there are some exceptions that cannot be returned unless they are faulty. These products include earrings and made to order furniture and sofas
- Products returned to us must be in a resalable condition. Products should be unused, in their original packaging with labels attached
- With the exception of faulty goods Nkuku is not responsible for the cost of returning products. We always advise that you obtain a proof of postage when returning an item
- Please allow up to 10 working days for us to receive your return and communicate receipt of the goods
- The returns form and address label can be found inside your delivery note, or you can download a copy here. Please complete the form and place this inside the parcel you are returning to us
- Goods purchased online cannot be returned or exchanged at the Nkuku Lifestyle Store
Please see full terms and conditions here.
See below for more information on how to return your item. If you have further queries, please contact our Customer Care team.
Phone: 0333 240 0155
How to return an item to us
Visit your local Post Office with your packaged return. Please remember to obtain a proof of postage.
If your parcel is larger than 60x50x50cm and/or weighs over 10Kg, please contact the Customer Care team who will arrange a collection on your behalf. Cost £16 per parcel.
To return an item of furniture please contact the Customer Care team using the contact details above.
Goods purchased online cannot be returned or exchanged at the Nkuku Lifestyle Store.
To book this returns service please contact our Customer Care team.
|SOFAS & MADE TO ORDER FURNITURE||Due to their bespoke nature, we are unable to offer returns on made to order furniture and sofas.|
|DAMAGED OR FAULTY ITEMS||We take great care throughout the production and delivery of your order. From time to time some issues may occur. Should this be the case please contact our Customer Care team immediately so that we can help to resolve the issue. For efficiency please provide your order number and any other information to assist us in resolving the matter promptly.|
|MISSING ITEMS||Please contact us within 48 hours of receipt of goods if there is an item missing from your order.|