Words of Wisdom
The teak used to make this mirrror is reclaimed, this means that the finishes and tones will vary.
- Size for Returns
- Dpd x
- Reclaimed Wood & Glass
- translation missing: en-GB.products.details.landscape_portrait
- Keyhole attachments on back. Fixings are not included. Can be hung portrait or landscape.
- Suitable for Outdoor Use
- translation missing: en-GB.products.details.wallhung
- Country of Origin
|Product SKU||Size||Dimensions (H x W x D)||Weight (kg)||Aperture|
|TM3301||Small||80cm x 7cm x 59cm||10kg||70 x 49cm|
To care for the frame, you may wish to protect the natural wood by rubbing an edible oil such as olive oil or walnut oil into the surface with a cloth. Please note this may darken the tone of the wood. To keep the mirror clean, we recommend regularly wiping with a microfibre cloth in a circular motion. Please do not use harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaners.
Delivery & Return Options
- Free UK Delivery on orders over £80 within 3 - 5 working days
- Standard Delivery within 3 - 5 working days - £4.95
- Next Day Delivery (Orders placed Monday - Thursday, before 1pm) - £7.95
- Delivery costs and lead times for shipping outside of the UK will be calculated at the checkout. These will be based on your location and order size.
Visit our delivery page for more details.
Click here to view our returns policy, proceed with returning an item and selecting your preferred courier method. For UK returns, we work with Collect+, Royal Mail and DPD to assist you in returning an item as easily as possible.
If you have a query regarding your item or order, we recommend contacting our Customer Care team , before making your return.
With the exception of faulty goods, Nkuku is not responsible for the cost of returning products. We always advise that you obtain a proof of postage when returning an item.
For our full terms & conditions, click here.
Ethical. Eco Friendly. Handmade.
The materials we work with shape our collections and play a key part in our look and values. We choose to work with natural, recycled and reclaimed materials through sustainable methods of production. Whether it’s the makers’ distinctive style, the character of the piece or the inspiration behind its origins, there’s always more to tell than meets the eye. Every product has a story...