We are recruiting...
Position: Marketing Manager
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the marketing team based at our head office in Totnes, Devon. The ideal candidate will have a broad background in retail (or wholesale) marketing with experience of developing digital marketing strategies, direct mail campaigns and hands-on experience of running social media platforms with a focus on customer engagement.
- Responsible for delivering the marketing calendar across all channels of the business; Wholesale UK & EU, Retail Online and Stores.
- Day to day management of marketing activities including; campaign management, newsletters, direct mail campaigns, brochures, design, digital marketing, social media, print, press releases, advertising and trade shows.
- Digital marketing: manage the development of ads for digital channels including PPC, social, affiliates, remarketing, referral marketing and display.
- Content management: optimising onsite and offsite content (website, blog, social and partnerships) to ensure content is timely, relevant and contributing towards SEO.
- Social media management; work alongside the content team to develop our social channels in line with our brand and PR strategy, focusing on customer engagement and retention.
- Manage email marketing campaigns and arrange for translations for European markets
- Have an omnichannel approach to all marketing activity.
- Manage relationships with third parties; designers, printers, digital / direct marketing agencies, media agencies, photographers and stylists.
- Ensure customer lists are accurately managed and compliant with GDPR.
- Regularly review and analyse data to ensure all marketing activity is profitable and provides ROI and monitor key metrics to help identify opportunities for growth.
- Marketing qualification or relevant hands-on experience (min 3 years)
- Experience of implementing digital marketing strategies
- Direct marketing
- Social media management (or PR experience)
- Experience working for a retail /wholesale business
- Experience of using Google Analytics
To apply for the role please forward your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org