We are recruiting...
Responsible to: Assistant Accountant / Finance Director
To provide efficient accounting support including accurate processing of financial transactions, sales and purchase ledger management and cash/bank reconciliations.
To assist the Finance team with reporting and other duties as required.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Daily Sales and Purchase ledger processing
- Customer and Supplier account queries
- Daily processing of Bank receipts and payments
- Daily processing and reconciliation of Credit card sales transactions
- Reconciliation and checking of Store and Café end of day entries
- Processing and reconciliation of Affiliates accounts entries
- Assistance with reconciliation of all Bank accounts
- Petty cash management, posting and reconciliations
- Processing of staff expense claims
- Assistance with year- end accounts production
- Liaison with internal Customer Service and Operations teams
- Ad-hoc reporting and data extraction as required
- Maintenance of Finance team filing systems
This is an exciting opportunity for a progressive individual who is AAT qualified or qualified by experience, with an eye for detail and the ability to handle volumes of data accurately. The post is full time with a generous benefits package, based in Nkuku’s offices at Dartington.
To apply or for further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter and copy of your CV.