- Natural, Mustard & Charcoal
- Jute & Mango Wood
- Suitable for Outdoor Use
- Country of Origin
|Product SKU||Size||Dimensions (H x W x D)||Weight (kg)|
|PA0101||Small||50cm x 50cm x 4cm||5.0kg|
To care for your item, we recommend wiping with a soft, dry cloth to prevent the build up of dust or dirt.
Delivery & Return Options
- Free Delivery on orders over £80 within 5 - 7 working days
- Standard Delivery within 5 working days - £4.95
- Next Day Delivery (Orders placed Monday - Thursday before 1pm) - £7.95. Temporarily Unavailable.
- Delivery costs and lead times for shipping outside of the UK will be calculated at the checkout. These will be based on your location and order size.
Visit our delivery page for more details.
To return any unwanted items, click here for our recommended services.
For further information, please visit our help centre.
The handloom is one of the oldest crafts in India. Our collections are skilfully woven, braided and stitched by hand using these age-old methods. The skill of the weaver expertly crafting patterns from memory is a pleasure to behold.Discover more
Ethical. Eco Friendly. Handmade.
The materials we work with shape our collections and play a key part in our look and values. We choose to work with natural, recycled and reclaimed materials through sustainable methods of production. Whether it’s the makers’ distinctive style, the character of the piece or the inspiration behind its origins, there’s always more to tell than meets the eye. Every product has a story...